Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Woes of homeownership

So after a full night of bad weather, tornado watches, lightening and heavy rain I awoke to the ceiling leaking in my daughters room AGAIN. This had happened once before about a year and a half ago. Contractors came out and Supposedly fixed it.

Whelp I guess they didn't do a very good job at it....or something. Who knows all I know is that the homeowners WILL NOT cover it. They wouldn't before because they said it was faulty workmanship.

Seriously, why doesn't this mess happen when no one was in the house for almost a year ?

They say things happen in groups of 3's so now i am on the lookout for number 3.

UPDATE: No more anticipation for incident #3 it had happened already. Somehow a RED shirt belonging to thing 2 ended up in the wash with the WHITES. Of course it didn't do any damage but to my husbands BRAND NEW quicksilver t-shirt. Oh joy. Thanks laundry gnomes....thanks a lot. assholes

0 comments: