Thursday, March 6, 2008

Randoms thoughts that cross my mind.

I will admit that I am totally random at times. Most times my attention span is the size of my husbands bladder (HI BABY!!). The things that cross my mind sometimes have me thinking what the hell. Then they follow me around until I can find a answer for them.
Let me give you a few examples:

If the eyes are the windows to the soul...then what is the butt hole? Exit to hell? Someone has to know this answer!!!

If chicken and alligator meat look the same what meat would we look like? Beef?? Pork??? SOMEONE PLEASE help me out!!

Those are just two random thoughts I ponder on occasion. I have actually asked my husband and my mother the second one...and they gave me a disgusted look and ignored me. Seriously, I want to know!!

0 comments: