Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Another day

Add today to list of do not get out of bed days. Thing 1 has a Doctor appt. today to get her kindgarden Phsyical. Which will probably include getting a couple shots. Yea it has taken a lot of bribery to get her coaxed to go. I am sure once it comes that time it will take even more.

While doing her hair is cute pig tails this morning her little brother was harassing her as usual. I had to break out the "SANTA THREAT" already. Ya know the line "Santa is watching you all the time even in March." yea that one..... Her reply to me was "I don't want Santa to be real anymore mommy, He sees me to much."

WTH?!

How do you reply to that?! I just ignored it. I didn't want to tell her "OH sweety give it another 4 years and then he won't be."

Seriously, I think my children are in a league of their own. Where do they come up with this stuff???

0 comments: