Friday, March 7, 2008

Life???

It has come to my attention that I am totally mediocre. I have been told nothing will ever come of mediocrity. That's fine and all, but I don't care about stuff all the same. Even in politics I am middle of the fence. Surely, that cant mean i will suck at life all the time???? right?????

What does one do about mediocrity? Counseling? Are you born with it? Is it my fault I cant find just 1 thing i want to do and am good at?

I am at the point now where I feel it is an issue with myself. I have always floated around. Never have had just 1 passion. Maybe it is just the way I was made. I don't know.

Maybe my problem is I just to to define myself by WHAT I believe and leave what others say at the door. It is so hard though. I am me. I have always been me. I have never tried to be something I am not.

Tonight I think I will dream upon the phrase mediocre. It might hold a different meaning for me as it does others. Who knows. Only time will tell.

Good night all,
your mediocre posting princess

0 comments: