Friday, March 7, 2008

In the mind of a 5 yr old.

There are times like this where I ACTUALLY enjoy my children. Even though I am woke up before the sun rises and their infinite messes the just love to make.
This morning was quite unlike any usual morning we have here. Thing 1 kept asking me if her daddy was coming today. My response was "Yes, of course as soon as he gets out of work." To my surprise she responded with a "LET CLEAN THE HOUSE FOR DADDY!"

(Seriously, what happened to my child. If Tom Cruise's aliens came last night and took her I really really thank them for what they left behind!!!!! )

I gave her a broom and she attempted to sweep the kitchen. (Some help is always better then none when it comes to a 5 yr old.) She then asked for the window cleaner so could "make the windows gorgeous!" for her daddy. OK that is fine. It kinda melts my heart she ASKED to help me! I mean I always thought I was the effing maid! WOW!

So 30 minutes later we call ourselves done cleaning for now. The windows are a little streaky and the floor isn't the best but HEY! I didn't do it and that is all that matters!

0 comments: