Monday, March 31, 2008

Time flies

I seriously feel like I have lost a year of my life from all the traveling the kids and I have done. To make me feel even worse this year so far has already FLOWN by for me too. Everyday the kids are getting bigger and learning new things and I am just here. Waiting. I don't know what I am waiting for. But I feel like "I" am on hold for something.
It is funny how life works. The good, the bad, the devastating it all will somehow work out for the greater good in the end. Well I think it will. I am probably a long ways away from being near the end. Ya know, since I am just waiting and all. I really don't even know why I am writing this down right now. Something is telling me too so I am. Maybe someone will read this and will realize that they aren't alone in the world. That there are people who feel the same way as they do.

In the mean time while I feel like the world is passing me by I will be here. Waiting.

Take care out there who ever you are!

I had to edit this blog to add this tidbit.
Upon reading my horoscope after posting this blog this is what I found it said.
"Let go of all of your worries today. Taking on an extra burden is not going to help anything get better. You don't know how things are going to turn out, so why would you choose to think the worst? You might feel like you're in limbo right now, not quite sure what step you should take next, but you should not see this time negatively. It's a great opportunity to think about the good things that could come soon. Visualize the best case scenario, and you will not be disappointed."
Coincidence? I am not sure. Interesting none the less.

1 comments:

Lisa said...

I TOTALLY understand what you're talking about. And insert creepy music here for that horoscope!