Monday, April 21, 2008

Reasons why shelves are good.

So in my laundry room I have no shelving system above my washing machine and dryer. I have requested that I needed some to the husband but time is something of a constraint.
From not doing laundry all week I have loads upon loads backed up. And since it has been pouring all day and all last night I figured what better time to tackle it. I have done about 3 loads and even opened my new 96oz laundry detergent. Well upon switching out the loads i noticed something askew. My laundry bottle (ya the huge 96 oz one) was upside down and opened on the floor in the laundry room.
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH
So I know I don't have laundry gnomes or folding fairies. So it had to done by someone else. Someone more imp like. Maybe thing 2 perhaps? I mean he was in the laundry room a few minutes before I shooed him out. He is so ever sneaky by placing the dirty clothes OVER the spill so it is hidden until i need to wash more things.
So yea that is why shelves are good. I need some. Pronto or the "gnomes" are going to loose their fingers. About 90 oz of super concentrated detergent is all over the carpet and I have no steam cleaner might I add.

0 comments: