Saturday, April 19, 2008

Kids clean vs. Mom clean

So since my husband is away for most of the week I have been trying to get my 2 children (aka The Things) to try to help me do things like clean. It started out to be rather difficult to get them to even WANT to help me but they are bending ever so slightly. Well they really have no choice in the matter. HA HA. So one afternoon I gave my oldest the 5 year old Thing 1 as I call her a task to complete. I made sure it was something easy and something she could make fun. Her task you are wondering?? Well her task was to put the shoes up in the closet and straighten up the foyer area. Sounds simple enough right? Well I guess it was to her. She was so excited that she had done such a good job and completed the task with out me having to Yell,Demand,Beg,or even bribe. Here is the outcome of her completed task:
Photobucket
Nice huh? My daughter is a comedian! HA HA! Funny. But she was serious. Her reasoning for cleaning the area up like that? Oh it just looked better! Oh yea. Great. Not only is Thing 1 a comedian she is a Diva too. That's it I need a MAID!

0 comments: