Friday, April 22, 2011

Catching up.

So yea I've failed at keeping this blog up. This deployment hit me like a ton of lead weights. Quite honestly, I've been too busy treading water in this life I have to even attempt to take a moment and type something up.

I have now managed to find my niche and get situated with the way things are. I must say I've done a good bit to insure that. The busier I am the less time I have to sit and dwell on the issues I can not change. :)

Nothing else is really new in my life. The kids are doing expectational at school as usual. Things two is having some slight issues with the deployment and his feelings but that is to be expected I guess.

I think this summer the kids and I will attack the house. Maybe painting a room or two and rearranging the bedrooms or something really time consuming. This weekend we have already started a veggie garden and they are excited to see it grow as last year they were down visiting family when it was harvest time..

So here I go..another day down and another one waiting before us!

0 comments: