Thursday, December 9, 2010

I'm back!!

Life came and SWEPT me away for entirely too long. So here I again. I'm hoping I will be able to keep this blog updated this coming year. My husband is due for a deployment come the new year. He will be gone for 7 months. As for the update here it goes!!

Thing 1 is now in 2nd grade and is doing EXCELLENT! She made her 1st B ever on her report card and was devastated. That's ok though we explained to her that even a B is good but to keep striving for the A.

Thing 2 is now in Pre-k. It has been a rough road for him. I'm glad he is in Pre-k though hopefully he will get all the crazy out before Kindergarten. Somehow I doubt that though. I suspect i'll be getting a lot of calls for his entire school career.

I'm still a SAHM. Thinking about getting a job doing something to pass the time. We'll see how that plays out.

0 comments: